Saturday, October 27, 2007

Moo Cards





I'm so excited- I finally ordered some Moo Cards. I'll let you know how they turn out when I receive them! Above are a few of the images I chose for my card designs. I totally plan on sticking them into library books, bookstore shelves and bills that I pay! Indie marketing techniques totally rock, I tell you!

I have some seriously fab tickets to the Razorback game today but I really, really need to stay home work on new designs and existing orders. Maybe my hubby (Mr. Paperologie, we'll call him.) will take one of his pals instead?

Have a creative day everyone! My coffee is finished brewing and is calling my name!

3 comments:

Birds of a Feather said...

hey renee, thanks for your sweet comments! i love your work too! can't wait to see what your moo cards look like - or where those them? i've been meaning to look into those, maybe for the holidays for gift tags. take it easy - heidi

Racheal said...

"I totally plan on sticking them into library books, bookstore shelves and bills that I pay!"
-that's pretty much the best marketing idea i have heard in a looong time

Racheal said...

I totally plan on sticking them into library books, bookstore shelves and bills that I pay!

-thats pretty much the best marketing idea i have heard in a loooong time