Sunday, November 4, 2007

I have a DATE!!


A date with cardstock, new designs, and my computer, that is...
My hubby is out of town on business, so this weekend I'm fulfilling all of the orders I received when I was out of town last week. Busy, busy!! Anyway, I'm so excited about these new little calendars. I'm excited about a lot of things. Paperologie has so many wonderful things in store for it! I haven't received my Moo cards in the mail yet, but when I do, I'll post 'em.
Let's see... On the agenda for today? The market. Getting orders out. Working on my new street team, Etsy Paper... Good times!
Speaking of the market, I reached a MOM MILESTONE. For years, I told myself I wouldn't buy one of those industrial size packages of toilet paper. You know- the ones with, like, twenty in plastic at a time? I refused. I know. It's dumb. Purchasing one of those would have made me feel like such a MOM. A housewife. A homemaker. I know that's what I am, but I would have rather gone to the market every three days to pick up the cute little four pack, than hoist the industrial sized one down from the shelf. Well, yesterday, I finally broke down. A twelve pack. Sticking up two stories from my cart. I'm a housewife everyone. A busy one. One who has a beautiful little family and a rockin' paper goods business.
It's all good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing photos you have here; a skilled artist and photographer!