Sunday, November 11, 2007

Can we say whirlwind?


Wow! There is so much going on at the Paperologie studio! (Well, on the computer in our family office and in the middle of a pile of cardstock on the living room floor, that is...) I got up at 2AM this morning to work on orders. Coffee is most definitely my friend today, due to the fact that somehow I have to put on my Wonderwoman costume and send out 27 packages today! Sheesh. Is that even possible?? I suppose it is, with Veteran's Day being tomorrow and all. As long as I have them all at the post office on Tuesday by 5:15pm, I'm golden.
So, I also started Etsy Paper, a Street Team for artists who use paper, sell paper, and love paper. :) It's off to a great start! There are sooo many talented individuals on Etsy. I'm just so thrilled to be getting to know them!
As for news around the Paperologie house, we made icecream sundaes and watched Thomas the Tank Engine the other night. Fun, fun!
Anyway, my son is calling for oatmeal.
Must jet.
XO,
Renee'
http://www.paperologie.etsy.com

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I can sympathize with you. I've been up until wee hours of the morning doing custom work aswell. But I have to admit, I really do love and it my best work at night anyway!

Keep those awesome paper creations coming. I love looking at your work!

Anonymous said...

what is Etsy paper and how do you join?