Monday, November 12, 2007

Drat!

Oh drat! I tried to spruce up my new blog a bit, and somehow ended up jacking with the font in my logo! It's condensed. What the heck? Anyway, I'm too tired of messing with it today. Bad Photoshop! No no! The color makes me happy though. (The background is my favorite color by the way. What do you call it? Tiffany Blue? Robin's Egg Blue?)

My husband is home today for Veteran's Day, so it's a bit more rambunctious around the house than usual. He and the little guy love to wrestle around on the floor. (What little boy doesn't?!) I've learned to control my urge to holler, 'What was that?' whenever I hear a thump that is a little too loud for comfort. It's all good. I'm hiding in my little hole (read: the office) working on orders and playing in Photoshop, and reading the forums on Etsy a bit more than I should be right now.

It's drizzling here, and I have a latte snuggled up to me. The little man is getting ready to take a nap, and I have a new Us Weekly magazine calling my name... Life is good.

No comments: