Thursday, November 15, 2007

More Than Paper


Yes, this is Paperologie's blog.
Yes, this probably will have a lot of paper-related type every week.
However, I'm more than paper.
So, you're gonna get more than paper from now on.
It's quiet at my house while everyone else is asleep during all of the crazy hours I work.
I need to blog.
My blog is my new best friend.
Sad, isn't it?
I've been holed up in my home working like a freak of nature on orders (Including some Paperologie goodness for some upcoming top secret scrapbooking kit clubs!)
This friend listens without judging.
It never interrupts.
I could get used to this.
So, sneak a peek at my diary.
It's not under lock and key.
(Although depending on what I admit on here, maybe it should be! Lol.)

Anyway, today I found the most perfecto scarf. Classic. Chic. Really cozy looking. It's at Nordstrom, ladies. Get it while it's hot! Err, cold? Click on the photo if you want to buy it.

Well, it's after 1AM. My mint green tea is begging to be brewed.
Have a happy and creative day everyone.

XO,
Renee'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always up for a bright colored scarf!